PlayStation 4 Game Tom Clancys The Division 2
PlayStation 4 Game Tom Clancys The Division 2, Retail Box, No Warranty on Software
Seven months have passed since a deadly virus hit New York City and the rest of the world, crippling the population. When the virus hit, The Division, a unit of civilian sleeper agents, was activated as the last line of defense. Since then, Division agents have been fighting relentlessly to save what remains.
• In the wake of the virus, storms, flooding, and subsequent chaos have radically transformed Washington, D.C. Explore a living open world full of diverse environments, from flooded urban areas to historic sites and landmarks, during one of the hottest summers in history.
• Tom Clancy’s The Division 2’s endgame will introduce brand new challenges and progression systems, unique twists and surprises, and for the first time, raids.
• After completing the main campaign, gain access to new specializations such as demolitionist, sharpshooter, and survivalist.
• Civilians and enemy factions are constantly striving to survive, vying for necessities such as food, medicine, and ammunition. As the factions face off against each other in a ravaged DC, they will fight to seize control of resources and locations – and for their very survival.
• Civilians have banded together in settlements to rebuild their society, but their very existence is threatened. Work closely with them to keep them safe and in turn, they will come to your aid and provide supplies and assistance to build up your base of operations, giving a deeper meaning to the people and the world around you.
• Stronger with your team – Specialize and fight together with your friends in online co-op or against others in competitive adversial PVP mode.**
• Product Code: 3307216080442
• Description: PlayStation 4 Game Tom Clancys The Division 2
• Publisher: Ubisoft
• Developer: Massive Entertainment
• Edition: Standard Edition
• Platform: PlayStation 4
• Release Date: 14 Mar 2019
• Genre: Action / Adventure
• Rated: Everyone (16+)
• Players: 1-4; 2-8 Online