Capture Residual Revenue with Recurring Payments
Can you guarantee how much money your store is going to make this month? If you offered subscription-based products, you could do just that.
With Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product-of-the-month clubs, weekly service subscriptions or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or set expiration periods.
A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue — and all you have to do is ship the orders.
Why Use Subscriptions?
- Multiple billing schedules available to suit your store’s needs
- Integration with over 25 payment gateways for automatic recurring payments
- Supports manual renewal payments through any Payfast payment gateway, along with automatic email invoices and receipts.
- Supports automatic rebilling on failed subscription payments, so you never lose revenue.
- Give subscribers the ability to manage their own plan, including upgrading or downgrading, without needing to wait on you for help.
- Built-in renewal notifications and automatic emails let you — and your customers — know when subscription payments have been processed, so there are never any surprises.
- Detailed reports allow you to keep track of recurring revenue, number of active subscribers, and more.